Second, this was probably the easiest cheesecake I've ever made and I've even made those cheesecakes that come in boxes. Not counting the topping or the graham cracker crust, there are just three ingredients. And luckily for me, I had them all on hand. The waitress told me that this recipe would fill a 9 x 13 baking dish, but I had an extra large graham cracker crust on hand and it did fine.
Third, I would use whatever fruit topping I had on hand. This time darling blue eyes wanted blackberries, so I just added some sugar to frozen blackberry juice and thickened it. It made a great topping.
Uncle Gene's Cheesecake
Ingredients1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 8 oz bar cream cheese
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 extra large prepared graham cracker crust
topping of your choice
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese, lemon juice and condensed milk in large bowl until completely smooth.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Chill for at least 5 hours.
- Spread on topping of your choice.